In this guide, Sterling explore how organizations of all sizes can benefit from outsourcing their pre-employment background screening and detail the practical action points towards doing so.
For many, outsourcing can feel like a daunting and costly task, where good outcomes aren’t guaranteed and risk feels greater than the reward.
However, as discussed in this download, there are some business-critical outcomes from getting background screening right, including mitigating things like workplace safety issues, litigation and reputational damage, and also preventing the organization from hiring the wrong people in the first place (as covered in our recently shared “How to Avoid Poor Hiring Decisions“).
Download this guide to:
- Uncover common misconceptions of outsourcing.
- Discover what’s new in the world of background screening, including the changing compliance landscape, practical considerations, the impact of a complex, growing and diverse workforce, and the additional types of checks that HR leaders need to be considering.
- Consider whether outsourcing is right for your organization and how to overcome some of the top background screening challenges like lengthiness, expense, candidate experience and legal concerns.
- Benchmark against what your peers are using and prioritizing when it comes to their systems and processes.
- Find out the benefits of contracting out background screening to help ensure regulatory compliance, increase speed and accuracy, save money and improve the candidate experience (to name a few!).
- Use Sterling’s handy checklist for picking a screening partner.
- Case Study
- How To Guide
- Product Spotlight
- Product Spotlight Video
- Roundtable Insights
- Clear filters