UNLEASH is committed to promoting sustainability across the organization and within our community.
We aim to follow and promote a good sustainability practice, to reduce the environmental impacts of all our activities and to help educate our team and partners.
Travel and meetings
- Walk, cycle and/or use public transport to attend meetings, except in exceptional circumstances where the alternatives are impractical and cost prohibitive.
- Avoid physically traveling to meetings where alternatives are available and practical, such as using zoom calls, video conferencing or web cams, and efficient timing of meetings to avoid multiple trips.
- Reduce the need for our staff to travel to the office by allowing them to work from home.
Purchase of equipment and consumption of resources
- Minimize the use of paper and other office consumables.
- Purchase only eco-friendly or recycled office consumables.
- Reuse or recycle office waste, including paper, computer supplies and redundant equipment.
- Reduce the energy consumption of office equipment by purchasing energy efficient equipment and good housekeeping.
What we will do to help further
- Make donations to help offset carbon emissions from our activities.
- Ensure that any new employees take account of sustainability issues.
- Include a copy of our Sustainability Policy on our corporate website for clients, partners and employees to review.