Most organizations lack visibility into valuable skills, and it’s challenging to extract them from disparate HR systems. This means companies miss opportunities to improve engagement, productivity, and capacity, thus leading to recruitment and retention problems, employee frustration, and loss of institutional knowledge.
Discussion topics include:
- Unlocking hidden talent by adopting a skills-based approach
- People, process and technology challenges and opportunities
- How new ways of working are transforming the CHRO role
This interactive roundtable dives into the role of AI in elevating workplace productivity. Participants will explore how artificial intelligence can be effectively integrated to streamline processes, make informed decisions, and improve overall operational efficiency. Key points of discussion include:
- Understanding the impact of AI on workforce productivity and efficiency
- Exploring real-world applications of AI across HR functions and beyond
- Strategies for successful AI integration, addressing challenges and ensuring a positive user experience
Please note our roundtables have limited capacity and therefore are reserved for our more senior attendees (Director level or above) who wish to partake in an open discussion with other thought leaders on the chosen subject. Participation is on a first come first served basis and we encourage early arrival to secure your spot. If you do not meet the criteria, the hostess will reserve the right to refuse entry.