The bottom line is, it is more cost-effective to retain people than hire new talent into any business. So, understanding the different levers that HR can pull in order to ensure retention is mission critical. One of the key proven levers is a robust rewards and recognition strategy that truly considers the well-being of your people in digital age. By taking the time and effort to get this right, results around engagement, performance – and ultimately, retention – will follow. This session will explore:
- Embedding a culture of recognition and reward at all levels of an organization.
- Tactics for reward options – what works (and what doesn’t!)
- Strategies for adoption and implementation.
- Methods of measuring impact
- Making the moments that matter feel truly special for your people – individually and at scale.
- How Digital Enablement connect the dots and people and accelerate results