With the ‘Great Resignation’ upon us, the tide has turned on business leaders.
People are voting with their feet when it comes to their work, putting the pressure on organizations create new reasons to join – or stay.
Connecting your people to a purpose is key, and there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution.
Reasons to attend:
- Benchmark your employer branding and rewards culture with other leading businesses
- Discover new trends in rewards and recognition
- Explore how to harness HR data and build out a rewards program that works
- Meet and network with fellow HR and people leaders in a confidential, collaborative environment
Why join an UNLEASH Roundtable?
Amid the current disruption, HR leaders need to get ahead of the exponential trend where work, technology and how work gets done have changed forever. But how should we approach the relevant questions, given the radical uncertainty we continue to face as the pandemic becomes more protracted than anyone imagined? Our exclusive Virtual Roundtables are designed to explore where business leaders are focused now, key challenges and prioritization for the rest of the year, and what matters most in planning for what’s next.
What to expect
- An in-depth discussion with 8-10 senior executives from the world’s leading organizations.
- Robust conversation based on pre-supplied questions and active participation from every attendee.
- The chance to share your genuine perceptions and challenges, with an agreement on Chatham House Rules.
- A professional post-event editorial write-up summarizing actionable insights and next steps.
How to take part
Apply to get a seat at this exciting UNLEASH Roundtable today. Please note that all attendees are screened. Your company name will be shared with other participants to help us create the most useful discussion possible.
VP, O.C. Tanner
With 30 years of research, business development, and leadership experience, Gary helps top organizations to achieve lasting cultural impact.
Head of Content Labs and Insights, UNLEASH
Kate has worked in HR tech for 18 years. Now heading up content labs and insight for UNLEASH, she works with organizations using HR, talent, and learning technologies to feed into the research and content agenda, shaping insight and analysis outputs for a global audience.