Learning is at the core of most critical, strategic business imperatives.
By creating a ‘Learn Everywhere’ ecosystem within your organization, you can empower your people to excel.
Join UNLEASH and Absorb to understand the concept of ‘Learn Everywhere’ and how you can implement it.
Key reasons to attend:
- Discuss how to build trust through LEARNING in the workplace so that workers are motivated to do their best work;
- Discover how LEARNING enables the extended enterprise to help outpace your competition;
- Consider how LEARNING provides flexibility in the workplace so that employees can increase productivity despite new obstacles;
- Benchmark with your peers and their own experiences as to how LEARNING can enable leadership teams to make decisions that allow their company to emerge as a leader – especially during this time of uncertainty
Physically, the “Learn Everywhere” methodology is one of the easiest concepts to comprehend and implement – by making traditional forms of learning available on any device, in any location. But there’s so much more to being a successful learning organization. From creating a LMS as something that is not a separate destination, but something integrated into daily tasks; that supports different functional and individualized needs; that provides a support mechanism for attracting and retaining talent; to addressing digital transformation and helping to implement change.
Why join an UNLEASH Roundtable?
Amid the current disruption, HR leaders need to get ahead of the exponential trend where work, technology and how work gets done have changed forever. But how should we approach the relevant questions, given the radical uncertainty we continue to face as the pandemic becomes more protracted than anyone imagined? Our Virtual Roundtable is designed to explore where business leaders are focused now, key challenges and prioritization for the rest of the year, and what matters most in planning for what’s next.
What to expect
- An in-depth discussion with 8-10 senior executives from the world’s leading organizations.
- Robust conversation based on pre-supplied questions and active participation from every attendee.
- The chance to share your genuine perceptions and challenges, with an agreement on Chatham House Rules.
- A professional post-event editorial write-up summarizing actionable insights and next steps.
How to take part
Apply to get a seat at this exciting UNLEASH Roundtable today. Please note that all attendees are screened. Your company name will be shared with other participants to help us create the most useful discussion possible.
Director, Product Marketing, Absorb
As Director, Product Marketing at Absorb, Fred Pinkett brings over 20 years of product marketing and management experience. Prior to Absorb, Fred served as Vice President of Product Management at Security Innovation, where he was on the decision-making team that selected and rolled out Absorb LMS at the company.
Head of Content Labs and Insights, UNLEASH
Kate has worked in HR tech for 18 years. Now heading up content labs and insight for UNLEASH, she works with organizations using HR, talent, and learning technologies to feed into the research and content agenda, shaping insight and analysis outputs for a global audience.