Enabling a shift to a more agile, data-driven hiring mindset
Sourcing talent has always been a challenge. But the difficulty once associated with ‘hard to find’, specific skills or roles, is now spread equally across nearly every organization – and at all levels. In positions typically hired in high volumes, there is a shortage of candidates currently baffling both recruiters and economists.
This report will help address these 5 questions:
- How can programmatic advertising be used to meet the goals of both employer branding and candidate sourcing volumes?
- How can programmatic extend beyond ad buying and cost control to help meet strategic workforce goals like DE&I, remote and distributed workforce recruiting, college recrutiing, contingent workforce recruiting, and more?
- How does programmatic, combined with Artificial Intelligence and machine learning, deliver predictive analytics for budget planning?
- How have marketing teams restructured to support modern branding and demand marketing, and what can recruitment learn from it?
- Where does programmatic fit in the modern recruitment marketing tech stack?
This EXCLUSIVE Insights report from UNLEASH and PandoLogic leverages a series of interviews and available market research, to compare and contrast the use and value of programmatic advertising in marketing with its current use in talent acquisition, from sourcing to hiring.
"*" indicates required fields
Sign up to the UNLEASH Newsletter
Get the Editor’s picks of the week delivered straight to your inbox!