Better understanding your team’s soft skills can help you align your organization’s goals, values, people, and purpose.
Nearly nine in ten executives and managers say their organizations either face skill gaps already or expect gaps to develop within the next five years.*
This eBook from Talentoday will help business leaders, HR professionals, hiring managers, coaches/trainers, career counselors and consultants understand the importance of soft skills at every phase of the employee lifecycle.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn how to leverage analytics during:
- Recruitment: Support your organization’s diversity, equity and inclusion efforts by reducing implicit bias.
- Hiring: Identify candidates that would be a great fit for your organization, with a matching algorithm that predicts their ability to be successful in a specific role.
- Onboarding: Use soft skills assessments for ideas on how to work with new hires and best motivate them to succeed.
- Performance Management: Use soft skills analytics to foster a more collaborative and inclusive culture, enhancing group productivity.
- Development and Training: Shape career paths using insights into soft skill strengths, opportunities, and areas for growth.
Successful companies make smart decisions backed by strong data. An understanding of people analytics can boost your company’s growth while also helping your people develop rewarding careers where they learn, grow and contribute to a positive and productive work culture.