Hiring might be slowing down, but it's not getting any easier.
53% of hiring professionals predict that their recruiting budgets will decrease or stay flat in the coming year.
Making strategic, cost-conscious decisions without compromising the quality of your talent acquisition efforts is front and center for hundreds of TA and HR leaders.
In the ever-evolving landscape of talent acquisition, the challenge lies not just in hiring for today’s needs but in future-proofing your workforce.
Join us for an engaging and informative roundtable that goes beyond the buzzwords, providing actionable takeaways for enhancing your talent acquisition strategy in an ever-changing environment. We’ll be delving into strategies for building agile talent pools and shaping recruitment approaches aligned with business goals to succeed now and in the future. The session will focus on skills adoption and offer practical guidance for organizations facing budget constraints.
- Gain a deep understanding of the top priorities of talent acquisition, from identifying critical skills gaps to developing strategies aligned with desired business outcomes.
- Explore how to be nimble in a rapidly changing job market and learn from your peers as to how they’re adapting to this.
- Discover budget-friendly approaches for meeting TA and internal mobility targets, including how to tackle the dilemma of talent hoarding.
- Understand how to leverage technology as an enabler and uncover the benefits of automated processes and the role predictive analytics has in enhancing your hiring efficiency.
- Delve into the challenges of today, including talent shortages, economic uncertainty, and the importance of strategic workforce planning in order to take proactive steps to tackle these challenges head-on.
Why join an UNLEASH Roundtable?
Our exclusive virtual Roundtables are designed to explore where HR leaders are focused now, key challenges, and prioritizations for the rest of the year. We’ll dig into what matters most when planning for what’s next and equip you with your future strategy. You’ll be joined by senior HR practitioner peers, allowing an opportunity to discuss personal experiences of challenges and wins, providing the ability to benchmark and reconsider current strategies and tech together.
What to expect
- An in-depth discussion with 8-10 senior executives from the world’s leading organizations.
- Robust conversation with encouraged active participation from all attendees.
- The chance to share your genuine perceptions and challenges in a safe space with your HR leadership peers.
- An opportunity to learn directly from our experienced hosts and take away actionable insights to apply in your organization.
How to take part
Apply to get a seat at this exciting UNLEASH Roundtable today. Places are limited and you will be notified if your application is successful ASAP!
"*" indicates required fields