A smooth, fast recruiting experience is cost of entry for attracting frontline hourly workers.
Healthy candidate flow is also an issue. Not having enough applicants is an obvious problem — but so is having too many.
In the era of artificial intelligence, frontline hiring poses unique challenges and opportunities for senior HR leaders.
Join our exclusive webinar designed to empower HR visionaries in overcoming the complexities of hiring frontline and hourly workers. Our distinguished panel will explore innovative strategies to streamline the application process, optimize efficiency for recruiters, and keep candidates engaged, ensuring a swift transition from application to the first day of work.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain actionable insights and strategies that will elevate your organization’s frontline hiring practices. Join us for a thought-provoking discussion that will equip you with the tools to navigate the challenges of AI-driven recruitment and achieve success in hiring the right talent for frontline roles.
Join us live to:
- Learn how automation can reduce recruiter workload that will, in turn, enable a shift to strategic decision-making that will empower senior leaders to thrive in an AI-driven hiring landscape.
- Delve into proven approaches for managing high-volume hiring, with a focus on efficiently handling 1000 applicants and vacancies at any given time.
- Discover the techniques to navigate the challenges posed by a high churn rate, ensuring a continuous pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Explore the power of AI-driven engagement strategies tailored specifically for frontline and hourly workers. Learn how personalized and automated engagement can enhance the overall candidate experience and contribute to successful hires.
- Zoom in on the concept of a 10-minute hire, revolutionizing the speed at which qualified candidates move through the recruitment pipeline.
UNLEASH is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDC) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP recertification activities.
"*" indicates required fields