When it comes to getting ahead of the curve, we've seen an incredible onus on upskilling our workforces and bettering internal talent mobility.
But upskilling and learning are more than just a fad. Learning and upskilling-focused cultures can be invaluable tools to fuel sustained growth.
Hear exclusively from one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for 2022 and research insights from SAP SuccessFactors' extensive research program.
Employee learning and development are imperative to organizational success in rapidly changing markets. However, organizations still struggle to improve employee motivation to learn, deliver learning at the point of need, and ensure learners have a positive learning experience that enables the transfer of learning to their job.
In this live webinar, the panel will share personal stories and recommendations for the following questions:
- Who are learners in organizations today, and what factors influence their unique learning needs and experiences?
- What are learners’ motivations to learn, and how does this influence learning behavior and other important outcomes?
- What methods and sources of learning are learners using most, and which provide the best experiences?
- How can we build a strong, positive learning culture?
- What role does technology, and particularly HR technology, play in enabling learner behavior, fostering learner motivation, and building a learning culture?
Join us live to:
- Consider what learning in the new contexts of work really means
- Hear key insights into SAP SuccessFactors research findings
- Know how you can begin to create a future capable workforce in your organization, that’s agile and resilient
- Understand how to reimagine and foster lifelong learning and what benefit this entails over traditional learning models
In Partnership with
Thursday, May 5th, 2022
We found search results for
- Case Study
- How To Guide
- Product Spotlight
- Roundtable Insights
- Clear filters