Document management is challenging, but it doesn’t need to be.
Automating the creation, distribution, and storage of high-impact employee documents has a far-reaching impact.
Level up your document generation maturity to improve your bottom line.
In this challenging hiring market, it’s more important than ever for HR and talent acquisition teams to optimize critical business processes that can drive candidate and employee experience. Simplifying and automating events like the generation of HR and recruiting documents can keep candidates and employees more engaged, increase consistency of communications, decrease costly turnover, and reduce time-to-hire.
In this on-demand webinar in partnership with SpinifexIT, find examples of how automating the creation, distribution, and storage of high-impact employee documents such as candidate offer letters and employee total compensation statements in SAP SuccessFactors can save significant time and resources while increasing accuracy and engagement.
Hear Frank Schiek, Vice President EMEA & MEE at SpinifexIT, Brendon Andrews-Warmuth, VP Product Enablement and Delivery at SpinifexIT, and Jon Kennard, Editorial Content Manager at UNLEASH, discuss how to address these crucial actions and more. This session will outline how to:
- Learn, through examples, how incorporating items such as workflow and variable content when automating candidate notifications and communications can help recruiters secure candidates more quickly and effectively.
- Discover how integrating compensation information with SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals data can help HR teams generate comprehensive employee total compensation statements.
- Walkthrough an optimized employee document process to understand incorporating review and approval processes, employee self-service access, and digital signatures can improve accuracy and employee satisfaction.
Watch the on-demand webinar now, or read on for some of the key takeaways.
Look for a solution that works with your current tech stack
A proliferation of platforms may be the status quo in today’s world of work, but it shouldn’t be. Moving between solutions for every task significantly impacts both time and productivity. Creating a convenient technological environment for your workforce – especially if they are working remotely- is increasingly vital as hybrid and remote work become more commonplace.
This is particularly true for HR teams for globally operating companies, who have to deal with a hugely varied set of documents for each employee. Every step in the process leaves room for lost time and resources, and legacy solutions are often not equipped to deal with the breadth and complexity of modern HR documentation. But your organization has likely invested heavily in your current tech stack, so migrating to a new solution is not always possible.
Luckily, product integrations are increasingly commonplace in the current HR tech market. Dealing with complex document management can be simplified or automated, with a solution that readily integrates with your existing technology. Finding the right solution will save you time and money, allowing your team to focus on the human work that makes the difference in the talent acquisition and retention game.
Find your document generation maturity
SpinifexIT has identified three levels of document generation maturity.
- Level 1: Many companies are still at “Level 1,” meaning all their document templates are on a shared drive and impose a fair amount of administrative work on the documentation distribution process. Human error, time consumption, and a lack of tracing possibilities make this level a significant challenge for every company and pose a serious risk for larger enterprises.
- Level 2: These companies operate in a more sophisticated way and usually have some solution that reduces the threat of human error and more impactfully standardizes documentation. But typically, you still need to manually choose the template, activate distribution, and manage the documentation process. This opens vulnerabilities in timelines and accuracy that can be avoided with automation.
- Level 3: Organizations at this level are automating processes and ensuring that key events happen at the right moment, without vulnerability to human error. Documents are approved and signed when you need them, while retaining traceability, accountability, and auditability. At this level, you like also offer HR self-service capabilities.
Reaching Level 3 may seem daunting, but it will pay dividends. Faster timelines, empowered employees, and reliable documentation are crucial to your success in the hyper-speed “new world of work.”
Use automation to streamline your recruitment process
One of the largest global mining companies needed a solution that could deliver “Level 3” maturity while simplifying its processes. They were already using the majority of the SAP SuccessFactors solutions. Still, they had a massive team focused specifically on managing just the documents, and they were hoping to reduce expenditure while making processes more efficient. Cutting down from a team of around 60 workers operating with about 400 documents on a shared drive and multiple layers of approval was no easy feat.
An integrated solution was the key to their struggles. SpinifexIT worked with them to create numerous templates and automate their recruitment processes to quickly reduce their labor investment and make the experience drastically simpler. Automation simplified and secured the recruitment process from first touch to onboarding, ensuring speed and consistency while reducing risk.
Want to learn more about how automating documentation can liberate your team and optimize candidate and employee experience? Check out SpinifexIT today.