On average, 65% of training materials are forgotten by employees after a week.
eLearning can reduce learning time by 40-60% compared to traditional classrooms.
Don't miss the opportunity to gain actionable insights and stay ahead in the dynamic landscape of AI video and how this translates for the world of HR and L&D communications.
UNLEASH is thrilled to bring you this webinar session from our very own UNLEASH Startup Competition winner, Hour One. We’ll be exploring practical approaches to revolutionizing HR communication through captivating AI-generated videos, enabling your organization to stay ahead in the evolving landscape of HR technology.
Short-form video can be a tangible accelerator of creating moments that matter, providing a flexible and accessible method adaptable to various channels. Combined with the power of AI, there is huge untapped potential with this technology. It is ideal for onboarding, cultivating organizational learning cultures with microlearning moments, and tricky areas like addressing compliance, offering a versatile solution for your workforce and people leaders.
Dive into the video best practices that are reshaping HR, recruitment, and L&D, with a focus on tangible, tactical insights. This isn’t just theory – these are proven strategies that senior leaders can implement immediately.
Join us live to:
- Move beyond static and text-based content that yield low engagement and harness the power of video content to elevate HR, recruitment, and training practices.
- Increase productivity with clear and memorable communication using the content format that is quickly becoming the most consumed across the world.
- Understand the strategic use AI videos can offer, whilst ensuring consistent messaging for business success.
- Discover strategies for communicating effectively with a global workforce in multiple languages, doubling down on DE&I efforts from onboarding and beyond.
- Enhance company culture and employee engagement through personalized onboarding.
UNLEASH is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDC) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP recertification activities.
"*" indicates required fields