Learn how to build adaptable talent acquisition strategies to meet the needs of the business and the future of work.
Understand how to hire effectively using a process built on solid science, structure and skills.
Hear from Fortune 500 company, Prudential Financial, on how they are revolutionizing their talent strategy.
Hear industry titan HireVue and its recent acquisition Modern Hire discuss how data-backed, science-driven AI technology will help us look beyond experience to identify (not just infer) skills – and how that’s working in practice for Fortune 500 company, Prudential Financial.
We live in an uncertain time where the next inevitable disruption is just around the corner. Recruiter resources are scarce and candidates are more open to changing their minds than ever before.
So how do talent leaders build a hiring process that puts the right people in the right seat and creates a talent pool that can adapt to an unknown future?
The conversation around AI and skills usually centers on how humans are being replaced or how AI can unfairly limit opportunities for some candidates. In this webinar we debunk common myths and break down precisely how to hire effectively and confidently using a process built on solid science, structure and skills.
Watch on-demand to learn:
- How to augment and enhance talent identification with AI.
- How to automate low value recruiter tasks and focus on high impact activities.
- How to transition to a skills-based hiring model – and why this should be a priority.
- How to engage, assess and hire the best talent – before your competitors do.
- How this is all being used in practice in a Fortune 500 organization.
Watch On Demand
"*" indicates required fields