Strategies for the new world of work
Employers are still grappling with the huge decision of how they envisage post-pandemic working. Reuters recently published, for example, that the turning point for the return to work is “looming”. And with many nations globally having gone through the “return to school” over the last week or two, the workplace model is in the hot seat.
But what do employees think about it all?
To support businesses through this time of changing corporate culture, Achievers has surveyed 2,000 employees in Germany and the UK.
In this report, Achievers present employee attitudes to working life that came out for this survey, and offer solutions to the various issues emerging from the upheaval wrought by COVID-19.
Download this report to discover:
- The results of this extensive employee survey, offering critical insights into how workforces feel about a mass return to on-site working and working life as a result of the pandemic.
- The extent of employees applying, or intending to apply, for new jobs.
- The likely causations for this turnover (and potential turnover) rates.
- How HR leaders can actively impact employee retention and productivity levels.
- How organizations can truly better the employee experience, based on tangible insights of what’s working, and what’s not, for employees.
This report also outlines 5 actionable solutions for HR leaders to boost relationships, create employee engagement, trust, satisfaction, loyalty – and ultimately a better company culture, so that their organizations can really excel and thrive in the new world of work.