You need to know enough about your business and your HR data to understand how it impacts your business. You need to know the ‘why’.
Marc Howze, VP, Global Human Resources, Deere & Company
From identifying the best talent and best sources of hire, reducing discrimination and bettering diversity, and providing better insights for more informed decisions that impact the core goals of the business and its bottom line, People Analytics can be the key to solving a vast range of processes.
Businesses, in general, are becoming more receptive and expectant of data insights to make intelligent and strategic business decisions. People Analytics can drastically improve the HR function’s productivity and impact and provide deeper insights to the wider business, cementing HR’s seat at the decision-making table.
Download this eBook to:
- Get back to basics and understand what exactly People Analytics is.
- Zoom in on 8 critical things about People Analytics that you need to know.
- What the difference is between HR Reports and People Analytics.
- How People Analytics is vital to the success of the HR function.
- Consider 5 advantages of People Analytics
- What the future holds for People Analytics
"*" indicates required fields