Discover the effective strategies employed by talent management and people managers to upskill, evolve, and retain employees in alignment with business needs. This session will address the data and context challenges faced by stakeholders and provide insights into how Merck, through the expertise of Alexis Saussinan, is leveraging intelligence, automation, and experience to navigate the complexities of an uncertain geopolitical and economic climate. Key discussion points include:
- The role of AI technology in simplifying and streamlining workforce evaluation for short- and long-term needs.
- Performing skill gap assessments and competency mapping to inform talent development strategies.
- Aligning the right individuals with the right tasks at the right time for optimal performance.
- Developing skills through effective training, education, and learning initiatives.
- Tracking and managing skills data to align it with organizational needs.