According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, during 2021 there has been a record-breaking 10 million open roles and 9.4 million unemployed.
The supply and demand disconnect in the labor market is making the day-to-day of so many recruiters and hiring managers feel like a real uphill battle.
It’s evident that people are not prepared to go back to the same old pre-pandemic norms. Expectations of employees have changed. They expect more.
That’s why we are delighted to share this insightful guide from our partners at Symphony Talent, to enable HR leaders to navigate the new talent landscape through their recruitment marketing.
Download this guide to:
- Understand expectations of talent today and what might make you stand out as a world-leading talent organization.
- Discover strategies for how to evolve with the changing hiring landscape to put your organization front and center as a great place to work.
- Kit your strategy out with the necessary tools to attract talent to create exceptional and unmissable candidate experiences.
- Understand how you need to adapt and what your organization needs to be providing to meet changing expectations.
- Learn specifically what you can do to engage and retain early talent.
Finding, attracting, connecting, engaging and assessing your talent pool of today is critical to stay ahead and be competitive. This guide will enable you to do just that, and more!
"*" indicates required fields
Sign up to the UNLEASH Newsletter
Get the Editor’s picks of the week delivered straight to your inbox!