To upskill and reskill people effectively, we must first understand how they learn. The where and how of this has shifted dramatically in recent years. But certain neuroscience-based facts remain the same. It is up to L&D to design content and programs that suit the science of learning against an ever-changing backdrop of workplace challenges and new technology.
UNLEASH is delighted to share this new research from Coursera, in partnership with Dr. Barbara Oakley, a distinguished professor at Oakland University.
It covers key fundamentals for all L&D professionals to consider in creating a truly learner-centric strategy for the future of work.
Download this report to:
- Help employees master new skills.
- Help employees learn successfully.
- Cultivated employee curiosity.
- Help employees retain knowledge and information.
- Encourage employees to go beyond passive learning/
"*" indicates required fields
Sign up to the UNLEASH Newsletter
Get the Editor’s picks of the week delivered straight to your inbox!