At a time when employee engagement and loyalty has never been more paramount, every organization should be looking at how they can invest in their teams in more meaningful ways. When organizations recognize the value of their people and choose practical ways to invest in their career growth, job satisfaction and retention come naturally.
Meanwhile, new research shows as few as 4% of companies could be returning their people to their place of work full time.
This means we need to fully embed and embrace new ways of working and learning remotely and across hybrid models.
Key areas of consideration include:
- Reskilling and upskilling
- New ways of communicating
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Empathy and leadership
Without access to learning and development in these business critical areas, organizations are going to find it challenging to adapt to the new normal (or the ‘never normal’ as UNLEASH keynote speaker, Peter Hinssen, refers to it as). But the ongoing innovation we are seeing in digital learning has a potentially pivotal role to play in supporting individual and team development – and long-term organizational success.
Download this report from UNLEASH and OverDrive to:
- Consider the context of digital learning today and the role it will now play in the workplace.
- How digital learning can enable the scaling of upskilling and reskilling to meet increased demand for talent mobility.
- What role upskilling and L&D can have on wider HR focuses, such as EVP and Total Rewards.
- How to create a digital learning journey that supports individuality and continuous learning appetites.
"*" indicates required fields