This handbook teaches us how to implement a high-impact remote learning journey
This crisis has been a litmus test. It forced learning professionals to take a hard look at their approach and ask themselves:
- How flexible and resilient was my training approach?
- Were our training programs designed to be conducive to virtual training?
- Should we have been more proactive to transition to remote?
- Does this crisis highlight pre-existing flaws in our approach?
- What’s the best way to implement a high-impact remote learning journey?
Exploring these questions is the goal of this handbook from assima. Its purpose is to help content developers, instructional designers, learning & development managers and Chief Learning Officers focused on application training adapt their learning journeys to the realities of remote work. The insights presented have been distilled from interviews conducted with Fortune 500 companies.