The ability to innovate hinges on the skills of an organization's workforce.
Growing your talent from within is vital, as traditional recruitment won't suffice.
The rapid pace of digitization, accelerated by the pandemic, has made cloud technology a pivotal factor in business success, amplifying the need for organizations to foster a culture of continuous learning.
When employees have the skills to build, scale, and manage services in the cloud effectively, it ensures that you’re maximizing your cloud investment, driving cost optimizations, efficiency, innovation, and more.
Five years ago, technical talent wasn’t even a conversation, but now more than ever, HR leaders and L&D professionals are critical in driving digital talent transformation as a core business strategy.
Join us in this live, interactive discussion to delve into the critical role of education and upskilling in navigating the challenges posed by the evolving world of work and technology. Our expert speakers will inspire you to embrace a culture of learning and innovation. We’ll provide insights on how organizations can address their skill gaps and build cloud knowledge across all roles and levels, and how you and your team fit into this change journey.
Join us live to:
- See how a culture of learning and a focus on skills can mitigate some of the top challenges such as recruitment, retention, and future-proofing within your organization.
- Hear real-life examples of upskilling in action and the impact this has had on individuals, organizations and communities through the transformative power of education.
- Learning how organizations are upskilling their teams to keep pace with emerging technology like generative AI, driving efficiency, creativity, deeper insights, and innovation like never before.
- Discover what the cloud skills gap means for your own context and how to create a business case to get the job done.
- Be inspired by a renewed sense of curiosity and empowerment in the space of skills development.
The Human Resources event of the year is back, and it’s bigger and better than ever. Join UNLEASH World in Paris, to hear from innovators like Barbara Lavernos, Josh Bersin, Katarina Berg, Natalia Wallenberg, Muriel Pénicaud and more to discover solutions for your daily HR challenges.
"*" indicates required fields