Join this closed-door executive roundtable with fellow HR leaders to discuss the true value of creating a total talent strategy.
From improving workforce engagement to driving career development, talent mobility represents the biggest competitive advantage for organizations looking to overcome the post-pandemic talent shortage.
Discover more about creating internal talent marketplaces and developing a responsive approach to talent management in this exclusive session.
Reasons to attend
Skill shortages and a competitive labor market will require HR leaders to remain adaptable when developing talent strategies. To meet this changing environment, internal mobility has become a hot topic in the world of HR. Internal talent marketplaces and a responsive approach will be critical for a future-ready organization and respond to the changing needs of the organization.
Many have realized the time has come to take internal mobility seriously, not only to create an attractive employer brand but to hold onto your best talent by creating a dynamic internal talent marketplace.
So, as the concept has become inextricably linked to employee engagement it is no wonder so many HR teams are trying to hone their internal mobility strategy.
Join this session as HR leaders discuss:
- How they’ve successfully diversified their employment models with contingent, gig, and remote workers and what challenges they’ve faced in this transformation.
- What to consider when planning workforce needs around skills instead of roles and what good looks like.
- What to think about when planning a new total talent strategy – things to avoid, and lessons learned.
- Why addressing workforce gaps with internal talent mobility can be the solution by improving workforce engagement to driving career development.
Why attend an UNLEASH Roundtable?
Amid the current disruption, HR leaders need to get ahead of the exponential trend where work, technology, and how work gets done have changed forever. But how should we approach the relevant questions, given the radical uncertainty we continue to face as the pandemic becomes more protracted than anyone imagined? Our exclusive Virtual Roundtables are designed to explore where business leaders are focused now, key challenges and prioritization for the rest of the year, and what matters most in planning for what’s next.
What to expect
- An in-depth discussion with 8-10 senior executives from the world’s leading organizations.
- Robust conversation based on pre-supplied questions and active participation from every attendee.
- The chance to share your genuine perceptions and challenges, with an agreement on Chatham House Rules.
- A professional post-event editorial write-up summarizing actionable insights and next steps.
How to take part
Apply to get a seat at this exciting UNLEASH Roundtable today. Please note that all attendees are screened. Your company name will be shared with other participants to help us create the most useful discussion possible.
Thursday, January 27th, 2022
We found search results for
- Case Study
- How To Guide
- Product Spotlight
- Roundtable Insights
- Clear filters