Times are tough in recruiting, what can you do to come out on top?
Why harnessing the right recruiting tech leads to hiring success
How to create a candidate-centric experience
We all know that we’re operating in a tight labor market. That’s not news. So, where should talent acquisition teams prioritize activity and energy to cut through the noise and get to the right people, quicker than the competition?
The days of sitting back waiting for applications to come in are long gone. But outbound recruiting strategies put the ball back in your court. Reach the candidates you want, when you want, how you want. Plus, there is talent out there that won’t even be looking for a role yet – getting to them in the right way, at the right time can reap huge rewards.
In this interactive roundtable discussion, we’ll explore practices and strategies that help ensure you are first past the post.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Share and learn from experiences of your fellow recruitment and HR leader peers
- Discover why focusing on outbound recruiting can put you ahead of the competition
- Explore the power of automation and creating smarter, faster solutions
- Uncover proactive practices and new trends and technologies to tap into
Why join an UNLEASH Roundtable?
Amid the current disruption, HR, talent and learning leaders need to get ahead of the exponential trend where work, technology and how work gets done have changed forever. But how should we approach the relevant questions, given the radical uncertainty we continue to face as the pandemic becomes more protracted than anyone imagined? Our exclusive Virtual Roundtables are designed to explore where business leaders are focused now, key challenges and prioritization for the rest of the year, and what matters most in planning for what’s next.
What to expect
- An in-depth discussion with 8-10 senior executives from the world’s leading organizations.
- Robust conversation based on pre-supplied questions and active participation from every attendee.
- The chance to share your genuine perceptions and challenges, with an agreement on Chatham House Rules.
- A professional post-event editorial write-up summarizing actionable insights and next steps.
How to take part
Apply to get a seat at this exciting UNLEASH Roundtable today. Please note that all attendees are screened. Your company name will be shared with other participants to help us create the most useful discussion possible.