Start the new year strong by reflecting on the trends and data that shaped recruiting in 2023.
While there is a lot of speculation around the impact of the changing economic picture on hiring and people strategy, this webinar shares facts and figures on the real trends that matter.
Ahead of his much-anticipated appearance at UNLEASH America in Las Vegas this April, we were thrilled to welcome Appcast’s labor economist, Andrew Flowers, as he unpacks the 2023 Recruitment Marketing Benchmark Report in this unmissable webinar. Be among the first to hear about business critical recruitment marketing metrics and learn how you can leverage this information in your planning and investments in the year ahead.
This session allows recruiters to take an important pause to look back at the forces that shaped the hiring landscape in 2022 – and how you can prepare for more changes in 2023.
Watch on demand to:
- Understand how economic dynamics such as labor shortages and inflation affect the market and recruiting costs.
- See how these market shifts vary depending on location and role.
- Discover how to transform your job ad performance through job title optimization, pay transparency and other tactics.
- Uncover where your future candidates and top talent are looking for jobs today.
- Figure out how you can make your organization stand out against the competition in every step of their search process.
Watch On Demand
"*" indicates required fields