As the 'war for talent' continues, hear how other learning leaders are solving their skills gaps
Compare approaches to competency frameworks, upskilling and reskilling
Explore the opportunities to elevate learning and drive internal talent mobility in your organization
Key Topics for Discussion
- Key skills gaps that are priorities to address now – and how to close them
- Strategies and approaches for upskilling and reskilling at speed and scale
- Tackling skills and competency frameworks and onotologies
- Breaking down silos and tackling talent and skills across the full employee lifecycle
Why join an UNLEASH Roundtable?
Amid the current disruption, HR, talent and learning leaders need to get ahead of the exponential trend where work, technology and how work gets done have changed forever. But how should we approach the relevant questions, given the radical uncertainty we continue to face as the pandemic becomes more protracted than anyone imagined? Our exclusive Virtual Roundtables are designed to explore where business leaders are focused now, key challenges and prioritization for the rest of the year, and what matters most in planning for what’s next.
What to expect
- An in-depth discussion with 8-10 senior executives from the world’s leading organizations.
- Robust conversation based on pre-supplied questions and active participation from every attendee.
- The chance to share your genuine perceptions and challenges, with an agreement on Chatham House Rules.
- A professional post-event editorial write-up summarizing actionable insights and next steps.
How to take part
Apply to get a seat at this exciting UNLEASH Roundtable today. Please note that all attendees are screened. Your company name will be shared with other participants to help us create the most useful discussion possible.