Moving payroll to the Cloud can be a daunting project - what are the potential pitfalls to avoid?
But Cloud-based payroll can be easily integrated with HR (HCM) and Finance systems.
Join us in this exclusive roundtable discussion to hear how the move has led to real business benefits leading organizations.
For most organizations, moving your payroll solution online (to the Cloud) makes business sense.
Not only does it improve payroll processes and accuracy in a secure environment, but it can empower your payroll team and improve employee experience – regardless of where they work or where they are in the world.
Payroll finds itself at the forefront of huge innovation post-Covid-19. But it needs to be operated in the Cloud in order to take advantage of many of the benefits like self-service and automation. Making the leap can be intimidating for organizations and for many it’s the last bastion of digital HR transformation. Join us to hear from fellow HR leaders how they have managed this transition, their lessons learned, the pitfalls to avoid and the real business benefits delivered.
Reasons to Attend
- The business benefits of making the move to the Cloud and why it’s not just a ‘nice-to-have’
- Must-have practical insights and discussion on how to make the change
- Meet and connect with fellow HR and Payroll professionals facing similar challenges to you
- What you need to build your business case and get started ASAP!
Why join an UNLEASH Roundtable?
Amid the current disruption, HR leaders need to get ahead of the exponential trend where work, technology and how work gets done have changed forever. But how should we approach the relevant questions, given the radical uncertainty we continue to face as the pandemic becomes more protracted than anyone imagined? Our exclusive Virtual Roundtables are designed to explore where business leaders are focused now, key challenges and prioritization for the rest of the year, and what matters most in planning for what’s next.
What to expect
- An in-depth discussion with 8-10 senior executives from the world’s leading organizations.
- Robust conversation based on pre-supplied questions and active participation from every attendee.
- The chance to share your genuine perceptions and challenges, with an agreement on Chatham House Rules.
- A professional post-event editorial write-up summarizing actionable insights and next steps.