Even before the global pandemic hit, digital transformation was already underway at most companies.
L&D leaders have had to react and adapt to a mainly remote workforce quickly.
Enterprise L&D leaders must not only close skills gaps whilst ensuring that employees have the tools and resources to embrace and adapt to rapid, massive change.
Key Topics for Discussion
- The technology skill gap – how to reskill and upskill employees
- Challenges faced by Enterprises with driving software adoption
- Various practices followed by organizations to solve tech adoption
- How learning in the flow of work has been a critical factor for knowledge retention and increased employee productivity and performance.
Why join an UNLEASH Roundtable?
Amid the current disruption, HR leaders need to get ahead of the exponential trend where work, technology and how work gets done have changed forever. But how should we approach the relevant questions, given the radical uncertainty we continue to face as the pandemic becomes more protracted than anyone imagined? Our exclusive Virtual Roundtables are designed to explore where business leaders are focused now, key challenges and prioritization for the rest of the year, and what matters most in planning for what’s next.
What to expect
- An in-depth discussion with 8-10 senior executives from the world’s leading organizations.
- Robust conversation based on pre-supplied questions and active participation from every attendee.
- The chance to share your genuine perceptions and challenges, with an agreement on Chatham House Rules.
- A professional post-event editorial write-up summarizing actionable insights and next steps.
How to take part
Apply to get a seat at this exciting UNLEASH Roundtable today. Please note that all attendees are screened. Your company name will be shared with other participants to help us create the most useful discussion possible.
Head of Content Labs and Insights, UNLEASH
Kate has worked in HR tech for 18 years. Now heading up content labs and insight for UNLEASH, she works with organizations using HR, talent, and learning technologies to feed into the research and content agenda, shaping insight and analysis outputs for a global audience.