There is nobody in the world better placed than LinkedIn to figure out what people want from work. Especially at a time when employees are reconsidering where they work and why. And whilst employers desperately recalibrate their talent needs and company culture.
In this webinar, you’ll hear live from LinkedIn as they reveal brand new 2021 research data that explores:
- What talent wants
- What employers need
- What’s being learned
- Where it is happening
With over 770 million end users and 16,000 employees of its own, LinkedIn’s data provides a unique window into the key changes in the world of work since COVID-19 hit last year.
Join us to discover:
- An early look at the brand new results of LinkedIn’s 2021 talent research
- The top priorities hiring organizations need to consider to attract and retain the best talent
- Changing demand around certain roles and where you’ll find the most competition right now
- What’s being learned, how and where via LinkedIn Learning data
- Geographical differences in the talent market with insights by region