A closed-door executive roundtable with senior HR leaders discussing the true value of digital learning.
With Richard Klein, Head of Leadership & People Development at Evonik, and Jan Rijken, Learning Director at CrossKnowledge.
And exclusive insights from brand new research into learning and skills maturity across organizations of all sizes and sectors.
As digital learning is currently the only show in town while classroom training remains out of bounds, most of us do have some solutions in place to support learning and skills development remotely. But the scope of these solutions – and their impact – can differ wildly.
From a basic online learning library of content, to more complex skills diagnostics and machine learning-powered by AI, there is no ‘one size fits all approach’. But what does good look like when it comes to digital learning? What do you need to succeed?
With insights from brand new research into learning and skills maturity across organizations of all sizes and sectors, this roundtable discussion is a unique opportunity to compare and contrast your company’s progress with digital – and how that is impacting your learning strategy and people performance.
Reasons to attend
- Benchmark your digital learning strategy and maturity with other leading organizations across Europe
- Discover how Evonik fared in its learning maturity assessment and what they’re doing now
- Assess the learning experiences you are creating and understand where there’s room for improvement based on new research by CrossKnowledge
- Meet and network with fellow learning leaders in a confidential, collaborative environment
Why join an UNLEASH Roundtable?
Amid the current disruption, HR leaders need to get ahead of the exponential trend where work, technology and how work gets done have changed forever. But how should we approach the relevant questions, given the radical uncertainty we continue to face as the pandemic becomes more protracted than anyone imagined? Our exclusive Virtual Roundtables are designed to explore where business leaders are focused now, key challenges and prioritization for the rest of the year, and what matters most in planning for what’s next.
What to expect
- An in-depth discussion with 8-10 senior executives from the world’s leading organizations.
- Robust conversation based on pre-supplied questions and active participation from every attendee.
- The chance to share your genuine perceptions and challenges, with an agreement on Chatham House Rules.
- A professional post-event editorial write-up summarizing actionable insights and next steps.