Living and working through the pandemic and economic and social tumult has prompted individuals to prioritize flexibility and fulfillment.
Organizations are re-examining business strategies, workforce models, values, and culture — often steered by new demands from employees themselves.
Amid this era of massive transformation, learning and development has a new mandate to become its best self.
L&D leaders are answering employees’ renewed calls for growth and purpose, and they’re grappling with the urgent challenge of future-proofing their organizations.
The transformation of L&D as discussed in the 2022 Workplace Learning Report, means learning leaders are knocking down traditional silos to collaborate on a more holistic vision for HR. They’re reaching for fresh solutions to tie skill-building to career paths, internal mobility, and retention, while also bringing a new sense of care and humanity to employee wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion.
Significantly more L&D pros say they have a seat at the C-suite table now than they did
pre-pandemic. Tying learning programs to business impact based on key organizational priorities, like internal mobility, will be crucial in keeping this seat secure.
Join this roundtable to:
- Discuss how L&D can cement skill-building and continuous learning as the key to
future-ready and equitable workforces.
- Consider the trends impacting the transformation of L&D and key organizational priorities.
- Share and learn from the experiences of your peers.
- Uncover proactive practices and steps you can take in your own journey.
Why join an UNLEASH Roundtable?
Amid the current disruption, HR, talent and learning leaders need to get ahead of the exponential trend where work, technology and how work gets done have changed forever. But how should we approach the relevant questions, given the radical uncertainty we continue to face as the pandemic becomes more protracted than anyone imagined? Our exclusive Virtual Roundtables are designed to explore where business leaders are focused now, key challenges and prioritization for the rest of the year, and what matters most in planning for what’s next.
What to expect
- An in-depth discussion with 8-10 senior executives from the world’s leading organizations.
- An opportunity to share challenges, wins, and personal experiences.
- The chance to share your genuine perceptions and challenges, with an agreement on Chatham House Rules.
- A professional post-event editorial write-up summarizing actionable insights and next steps.
How to take part
Apply to get a seat at this exciting UNLEASH Roundtable today. Please note that all attendees are screened. Your company name will be shared with other participants to help us create the most useful discussion possible.
In Partnership with
Monday, June 20th, 2022
We found search results for
- Case Study
- How To Guide
- Product Spotlight
- Roundtable Insights
- Clear filters