Although tomorrow is uncertain, what we do today as learning and development professionals can have an impact on how it turns out.
The more learning we can enable and encourage now, the brighter our future – and the future of our people – can be!
Discover what you can do now in your day-to-day work to embed learning in how your organization’s people improve and prepare for whatever challenges and opportunities are to come next.
Join Chief People Officer, Janice Burns, as she leads an exclusive discussion on business resilience, change and agility through the lens of learning and development.
Join us to:
- Explore the future of work from an L&D perspective.
- Discuss the future of work and how learning plays a key role in paving the way for organizations to adapt.
- The changing role of L&D professionals in shaping what comes next for jobs, talent and organizational growth.
- Meet and network with fellow HR leaders in an exclusive and discreet environment.
Why join an UNLEASH Roundtable?
Amid the current disruption, HR, talent and learning leaders need to get ahead of the exponential trend where work, technology and how work gets done have changed forever. But how should we approach the relevant questions, given the radical uncertainty we continue to face as the impact of the pandemic becomes more protracted than anyone imagined? Our exclusive Virtual Roundtables are designed to explore where business leaders are focused now, key challenges and prioritization for the rest of the year, and what matters most in planning for what’s next.
What to expect
- An in-depth discussion with 8-10 senior executives from the world’s leading organizations.
- Robust conversation and active participation from every attendee.
- The chance to share your genuine perceptions and challenges, with an agreement on Chatham House Rules.
- A professional post-event editorial write-up summarizing actionable insights and next steps.
How to take part
Apply to get a seat at this exciting UNLEASH Roundtable today. Please note that all attendees are screened. Your company name will be shared with other participants to help us create the most useful discussion possible.