Learning is at the core of most critical, strategic business imperatives.
By creating a ‘Learn Everywhere’ ecosystem within your organization, you can empower your people to excel.
UNLEASH hosted this discussion to understand the concept of ‘Learn Everywhere’ and how you can implement it.
Key reasons our participants attended:
- They got to discuss how to build trust through LEARNING in the workplace so that workers are motivated to do their best work;
- They discovered how LEARNING enables the extended enterprise to help them outpace their competition;
- Our leaders considered how LEARNING provides flexibility in the workplace so that employees can increase productivity despite new obstacles;
- They got to benchmark with their peers and their own experiences as to how LEARNING can enable leadership teams to make decisions that allow their company to emerge as a leader – especially during this time of uncertainty
Physically, the “Learn Everywhere” methodology is one of the easiest concepts to comprehend and implement – by making traditional forms of learning available on any device, in any location. But there’s so much more to being a successful learning organization. From creating an LMS as something that is not a separate destination, but something integrated into daily tasks; that supports different functional and individualized needs; that provides a support mechanism for attracting and retaining talent; to addressing digital transformation and helping to implement change.
Why join an UNLEASH Roundtable?
Amid the current disruption, HR leaders need to get ahead of the exponential trend where work, technology and how work gets done have changed forever. But how should we approach the relevant questions, given the radical uncertainty we continue to face as the pandemic becomes more protracted than anyone imagined? Our Virtual Roundtable is designed to explore where business leaders are focused now, key challenges and prioritization for the rest of the year, and what matters most in planning for what’s next.
What to expect
- An in-depth discussion with 8-10 senior executives from the world’s leading organizations.
- Robust conversation based on pre-supplied questions and active participation from every attendee.
- The chance to share your genuine perceptions and challenges, with an agreement on Chatham House Rules.
- A professional post-event editorial write-up summarizing actionable insights and next steps.
How to take part
Apply to get a seat at our upcoming exciting UNLEASH Roundtables today, through our Event Calendar. Please note that all attendees are screened. Your company name will be shared with other participants to help us create the most useful discussion possible.
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2021
We found search results for
- Case Study
- How To Guide
- Product Spotlight
- Roundtable Insights
- Clear filters