Hot-off-the-press insights from Deloitte's new global research with over 10,000 business and HR leaders across every industry in more than 100 countries.
If you’re currently feeling overwhelmed by too much change then you are far from alone! 10,000 HR and business leaders in this year’s Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends survey reported that this is their greatest barrier to achieving the right organizational outcomes.
How do you adapt to this uncertain new normal when the research reports that only 23% of organizations believe their leaders have the capabilities to navigate a disrupted world? Meanwhile, only 16% say their leaders are ‘very ready’ to harness technology to improve outcomes and performance, and only 18% feel their leaders are ‘very ready’ to develop the right workplace model for their organization.
As your organization plans its next moves in yet another pivotal moment in the world of work, this landmark research from Deloitte offers unique insights and understanding of both the macro and micro shifts that continue to impact the people agenda.
UNLEASH was thrilled to partner with Deloitte to bring you an exclusive look behind the report data and explore what happens next as traditional boundaries fall away and disruption continues to challenge HR, leadership and organizations as a whole.
Tune in to hear our speakers unpack the brand new milestone 2023 Global Human Capital Trends research.
Download this webinar to:
- Understand how leading organizations are powering human impact with technology.
- Navigate new territory as skills replace jobs as the focal point for matching workers with work.
- Discover how to unlock the workforce ecosystem.
- Hear how to take bold actions that generate equitable outcomes for your people.
- Chart a new path through human capital trends into the future of work.
Watch On Demand
"*" indicates required fields