HR leaders have an opportunity to reset their talent strategy in 2022 and beyond.
Despite the necessity and opportunity, many HR leaders are still hesitant to hire more globally.
In this interactive on-demand webinar, leaders will consider the challenges of an evolving workplace - and some potential solutions.
With a job economy that’s fiercely competitive and a talent supply chain that is seemingly off-kilter, HR leaders need to have the tools and strategies available to them to ensure they aren’t screening and pushing the people out, that they should be welcoming and keeping in.
Equally, with the shift to remote and hybrid working models here to stay, HR leaders have the opportunity to expand their horizons and hire more globally than they’ve ever been able to do so before. However, with so many factors seemingly going into global hiring realities, it’s not surprising that HR leaders are still hesitant to expand their talent pools in this way.
Join Kerstin Bagus, Chief Knowledge Officer at Netforce Global; Michelle Smith, Director of Solution Management at Cisive; and John Acerno, Senior Vice President at Cisive, as they consider the challenges of an evolving workplace and discuss key trends affecting HR technology and talent acquisition in 2022 and beyond.
Watch this webinar and learn as our experts:
- Consider what trends are affecting HR Technology and Talent Acquisition in 2022 and beyond, including the growing importance of the candidate experience for a competitive advantage in an intense job economy.
- Discover how international recruitment barriers have been minimized and how this impacts recruitment strategies and what HR leaders need to consider with this expanding global business mindset.
- Learn how to assess and future-proof your current talent screening program for a better ‘new normal’.
- Explore the value of adopting a HR technology-enabled approach to improving the effectiveness of your talent screening program.
- Understand how the self-sovereignty of career data paradigm shift will transform your talent acquisition and screening practices.
Chief Knowledge Officer, Netforce Global
Kerstin is the Chief Knowledge Officer for NetForce Global, the leading wholesale provider of global background screening data. She loves using her more than 30 years of screening experience to help clients make the most of their global background screening programs.
Senior Director of Solution Management, Cisive
As Cisive’s Senior Director of Solution Management, Michelle Smith manages the company’s Financial Services, Transportation, and Contractor Screening product lines, and also supports the Solution Management team.
Senior Vice President, Cisive
John is Vice President of Global Sales at Cisive and has over 13 years of experience in the background screening industry. John’s expertise has grown into the international field where he has expanded his role to become Vice President of Global Sales.
Head of Content Labs and Insights, UNLEASH
Kate has worked in HR tech for 18 years. Now heading up content labs and insight for UNLEASH, she works with organizations using HR, talent, and learning technologies to feed into the research and content agenda, shaping insight and analysis outputs for a global audience.