HR and people teams have played an undeniably valuable role in keeping organizations going during the toughest of times, and consequently elevated their profile and influence in the business.
72% of HR leaders say the pandemic has helped increase understanding of HR’s role.
But now, the focus is switching away from short-term reactive, and towards the more strategic and proactive. Innovation and experimentation are the order of the day. So how are you going to prepare for a different role that deals with the longer-term requirements of the business and their employees?
In this closed-door roundtable session, UNLEASH has partnered with Sage to delve into their latest research insights, exploring beyond the immediate moment’s requirements, into how people teams can keep rising to the challenges and continue to deliver success for the future world of work.
Reasons to attend:
- Discuss how will HR’s role keep changing and what the immediate future looks like.
- Consider what challenges HR is currently facing, and can expect to face over the next couple of years.
- Zoom in on what role HR tech is already playing and how can it equip HR teams for future success.
- Meet and connect with fellow HR professionals facing similar challenges to you.
- Discover what to focus on to get ahead, before you get left behind.
Why join an UNLEASH Roundtable?
Amid the current disruption, HR leaders need to get ahead of the exponential trend where work, technology and how work gets done have changed forever. But how should we approach the relevant questions, given the radical uncertainty we continue to face as the pandemic becomes more protracted than anyone imagined? Our exclusive Virtual Roundtables are designed to explore where business leaders are focused now, key challenges and prioritization for the rest of the year, and what matters most in planning for what’s next.
What to expect
- An in-depth discussion with 8-10 senior executives from the world’s leading organizations.
- Robust conversation based on pre-supplied questions and active participation from every attendee.
- The chance to share your genuine perceptions and challenges, with an agreement on Chatham House Rules.
- A professional post-event editorial write-up summarizing actionable insights and next steps.
How to take part
Apply to get a seat at this exciting UNLEASH Roundtable today. Please note that all attendees are screened. Your company name will be shared with other participants to help us create the most useful discussion possible.
In Partnership with
Wednesday, April 20th, 2022
We found search results for
- Case Study
- How To Guide
- Product Spotlight
- Roundtable Insights
- Clear filters