Join Google Workspace's debut at UNLEASH and an unmissable chance to learn from them in-person.
Hear insights from brand new research from IDC on the strategic priorities of CHROs and people leaders worldwide.
Discuss people strategy and technology with an elite group of handpicked HR leaders.
Please note this roundtable is being held IN PERSON at our UNLEASH World event in Paris!
Google is one of the top 5 companies in the world. How do they innovate work and people strategy internally? How do they help their global clients tackle the evolving challenges facing all HR teams today, such as employee engagement and retention, productivity and collaboration?
UNLEASH is thrilled to host Google Workspace in this exclusive, in-person roundtable being hosted alongside our UNLEASH World event in Paris on 12th October.
You’re invited to join a select group of handpicked HR leaders to unpack the future of work with specific reference to some of the biggest people challenges we’re all trying to tackle today, namely:
- Skills gaps
- The ‘Great Resignation’ (or whichever name it is currently being referred to!)
- Hierarchical and siloed organizations preventing business agility
- Disconnected workforces
- Work anywhere models (that work in practice…)
Join us live to:
- Hear how Google creates winning people strategies both internally for its employees, and externally for its clients.
- Gather best practices to tackle the future of work.
- Work through the most strategic challenges facing HR and share solutions and approaches to overcome them.
- Meet and connect with fellow HR leaders and peers in a one-off, exclusive in-person setting with Google Workspace.
Why join an UNLEASH Roundtable?
Amid the current disruption, HR, talent and learning leaders need to get ahead of the exponential trend where work, technology and how work gets done have changed forever. But how should we approach the relevant questions, given the radical uncertainty we continue to face as the impact of the pandemic becomes more protracted than anyone imagined? Our exclusive Virtual Roundtables are designed to explore where business leaders are focused now, key challenges and prioritization for the rest of the year, and what matters most in planning for what’s next.
What to expect
- An in-depth discussion with 8-10 senior executives from the world’s leading organizations.
- Robust conversation based on pre-supplied questions and active participation from every attendee.
- The chance to share your genuine perceptions and challenges, with an agreement on Chatham House Rules.
- A professional post-event editorial write-up summarizing actionable insights and next steps.
How to take part
Apply to get a seat at this exciting UNLEASH Roundtable today. Please note that all attendees are screened. Your company name will be shared with other participants to help us create the most useful discussion possible.