What are the biggest trends shaping up the workplace today and how do you need to prepare for tomorrow?
What do employees want from their workplace experience and how can you provide this through exceptional technology experiences, that can oftentimes be seen as the arbiter of "bad?"
How can you plan ahead and are you on the path to success with your current strategy, or is it time to mix things up?
Coming up to the halfway mark of 2022 and HR leaders are taking stock of how plans for the year are panning out. From a quarter’s worth of engagement data to a clearer view of flight-risk employees – there’s a lot to pour over.
In this closed-door roundtable session, UNLEASH has partnered with Qualtrics to delve into the trends driving engagement, retention, and advocacy in 2022 and beyond – and whether you need to reset your 2022 plans or double down on what’s working.
Reasons to attend:
- Consider what employees want from their workplace experience and how you can provide this through exceptional technology experiences.
- Hone in on how you can strategies for the next 6-12 months for your experience offering to excite, entice and retain.
- Meet and connect with fellow HR professionals facing similar challenges to you.
- Discover what to focus on to get ahead, before you get left behind.
Why join an UNLEASH Roundtable?
Amid the current disruption, HR, talent and learning leaders need to get ahead of the exponential trend where work, technology and how work gets done have changed forever. But how should we approach the relevant questions, given the radical uncertainty we continue to face as the pandemic becomes more protracted than anyone imagined? Our exclusive Virtual Roundtables are designed to explore where business leaders are focused now, key challenges and prioritization for the rest of the year, and what matters most in planning for what’s next.
What to expect
- An in-depth discussion with 8-10 senior executives from the world’s leading organizations.
- Robust conversation based on pre-supplied questions and active participation from every attendee.
- The chance to share your genuine perceptions and challenges, with an agreement on Chatham House Rules.
- A professional post-event editorial write-up summarizing actionable insights and next steps.
How to take part
Apply to get a seat at this exciting UNLEASH Roundtable today. Please note that all attendees are screened. Your company name will be shared with other participants to help us create the most useful discussion possible.
In Partnership with
Thursday, June 9th, 2022
We found search results for
- Case Study
- How To Guide
- Product Spotlight
- Roundtable Insights
- Clear filters