Join this closed-door executive roundtable with fellow HR leaders to discuss the power of automation, without losing the human touch
Explore why successful organizations understand their people first, before putting automation in place
Discover how to harness technology to positively enhance the employee experience in this exclusive session.
Employee experience has become a huge buzz word. And research by UNLEASH shows it is now the #1 consideration for HR teams when investing in new technology.
This is hardly surprising, as organizations are faced with new realities as the world of work and employee priorities continue to evolve. These new realities have elevated the importance of the human experience in the workplace and the role technology plays in preparing the organization and their people for the future.
Join Teresa Smith in a unique opportunity to unpacks why understanding your people is imperative for driving transformational changes that significantly impact workplace culture, talent, job performance, and productivity.
Join this session as HR leaders discuss:
- Uncovering how technology plays a key role in the employee experience and how we go about creating a positive one
- Ensuring your company remains “people-first”
- Discovering strategies that drive transformational changes to support, and enhance engagement that drives productivity and operational efficiencies
Why attend an UNLEASH Roundtable?
Amid the current disruption, HR leaders need to get ahead of the exponential trend where work, technology, and how work gets done have changed forever. But how should we approach the relevant questions, given the radical uncertainty we continue to face as the pandemic becomes more protracted than anyone imagined? Our exclusive Virtual Roundtables are designed to explore where business leaders are focused now, key challenges and prioritization for the rest of the year, and what matters most in planning for what’s next.
What to expect
- An in-depth discussion with 8-10 senior executives from the world’s leading organizations.
- Robust conversation based on pre-supplied questions and active participation from every attendee.
- The chance to share your genuine perceptions and challenges, with an agreement on Chatham House Rules.
- A professional post-event editorial write-up summarizing actionable insights and next steps.
How to take part
Apply to get a seat at this exciting UNLEASH Roundtable today. Please note that all attendees are screened. Your company name will be shared with other participants to help us create the most useful discussion possible.
In Partnership with
Wednesday, June 29th, 2022
We found search results for
- Case Study
- How To Guide
- Product Spotlight
- Roundtable Insights
- Clear filters