There is a wealth of research that says diverse teams perform better because each individual brings a different perspective to the table and fuels innovation.
This webcast will identify the common mistakes hiring managers make when building a diverse team and how you can avoid them.
Our experts also discuss short and long-term changes that your company can make to build a more diverse and inclusive workforce.
Gender equality is an issue that continues to resurface as many tech companies still fall far behind when it comes to building truly diverse teams.
Recruiters and talent acquisition leaders around the globe are looking for innovative methods to increase workplace diversity. So why is it so hard to move the needle? Is it due to a weak candidate pipeline? Are unconscious biases interfering with recruitment decision-making? Is it a “one-size-fits-all approach” or the usage of the wrong recruiting tools? As you can probably expect, it’s a combination of all the above.
What our experts cover:
- Why you should be intentional about your inclusion and diversity strategy.
- How to get more women into technology roles.
- How to give employees the right tools for success and what these actually look like.
- The actions each team should be taking around D&I and how to remain focused.
- Practical steps to help you widen your network so that you interact with people from different backgrounds and perspectives.
In Partnership with
Thursday, January 21st, 2021
Head of Quality Assurance, IDEMIA
Enna is Head of Quality Assurance at IDEMIA where she developed a diverse, female-oriented engineering team.
Natalia Panowicz is the CEO at Codility, where she has held key roles since joining as one of the company's earliest employees.
We found search results for
- Case Study
- How To Guide
- Product Spotlight
- Roundtable Insights
- Clear filters