Does your organization factor people analytics maturity into the HR strategy?
In HR 2.0, HR leaders are seen as strategic partners who play a vital role in shaping business outcomes. It involves reimagining HR processes, focusing on data-driven decision-making, adopting agile practices, and aligning HR strategies with broader business objectives. It's not enough just to be "doing people analytics."
Discover how HR leaders can move the dial on their maturity level and align with the new reality of today.
Join us as we reimagine the future of HR leadership, where sustainable workforce strategies, skills-based organizations, and data-driven decision-making converge to create a powerhouse of productivity and performance. This webinar is an essential guide for tomorrow’s HR leaders who are ready to embrace change, lead with innovation, and redefine success in the ever-evolving world of business.
In a world driven by constant change, the importance of transitioning to a skills-based organization is indisputable. There’s still a vast amount of untapped potential that comes from our people data, in order to create strategies for assessing, developing and leveraging employee skills to fuel organizational growth. And, herein lies a goldmine that can propel a business forward by providing HR leaders with the insights to make informed decisions, drive performance improvements and foster a culture of continuous learning and development – essentially, the tools that will move an organization to mature, agile, and ultimately, competitive.
Join UNLEASH, Visier, Deloitte, RADICL and S&P Global as they explore the crucial elements of this forward-thinking approach and understand why it’s more than just an upgrade; it’s a fundamental shift towards sustainable workforce strategies.
Join us live to:
- Align talent and business decisions: Hear strategies for aligning talent decisions with broader business objectives.
- Create winning employee value propositions: Hone in on how to practically build compelling offerings to attract and retain top talent.
- Leverage integrated data: Unite productivity, financial, and people data for comprehensive insights.
- Empower managers with workforce insights: Learn how to provide managers with the tools and knowledge to lead effectively.
- Foster a data-driven culture: Consider the benefits of cultivating an environment where workforce data is valued and seen as critical for business success.
The Human Resources event of the year is back, and it’s bigger and better than ever. Join UNLEASH World in Paris, to hear from innovators like Barbara Lavernos, Josh Bersin, Katarina Berg, Natalia Wallenberg, Muriel Pénicaud and more to discover solutions for your daily HR challenges.
"*" indicates required fields