A positive rewards culture helps strengthen the employer brand, and a strong employer brand attracts more candidates, drawing more talent to the organization.
But today, expectations from employees around their total rewards have changed.
Not only do employees want more from their employers than just a paycheck, but they also want rewards that are unique.
How, when, and where we work has changed. So too have employee needs and expectations when it comes to benefits and total rewards.
As a result, companies must find ways to remain competitive, and discover new ways to engage their workforce, and align employees with their company’s values.
Getting your total rewards right is crucial to retaining employees who might be tempted by offers elsewhere, where the salary is higher. It can also be used as leverage when recruiting and onboarding talent.
Reasons to attend:
- Discover how employee preferences around their total rewards have changed as a result of hybrid working.
- Discuss key benefit trends such as wellbeing considerations and the declining value of financial incentives.
- Benchmark against your peers to see what’s working (and not working) with their total rewards programs.
- Re-evaluate your total rewards and understand what steps you need to take in order to communicate and personalize benefits for your employees.
- Get actionable concrete takeaways to redefine your total reward strategy, from data management to customization.
Why join an UNLEASH Roundtable?
Amid the current disruption, HR leaders need to get ahead of the exponential trend where work, technology and how work gets done have changed forever. But how should we approach the relevant questions, given the radical uncertainty we continue to face as the pandemic becomes more protracted than anyone imagined? Our exclusive Virtual Roundtables are designed to explore where business leaders are focused now, key challenges and prioritization for the rest of the year, and what matters most in planning for what’s next.
What to expect
- An in-depth discussion with 8-10 senior executives from the world’s leading organizations.
- Robust conversation based on pre-supplied questions and active participation from every attendee.
- The chance to share your genuine perceptions and challenges, with an agreement on Chatham House Rules.
- A professional post-event editorial write-up summarizing actionable insights and next steps.
How to take part
Apply to get a seat at this exciting UNLEASH Roundtable today. Please note that all attendees are screened. Your company name will be shared with other participants to help us create the most useful discussion possible.
Monday, February 14th, 2022
Head of Content Labs and Insights, UNLEASH
Executive Vice President for the International Business, Benify