"*" indicates required fields
In 2020, UNLEASH conducted new research into Why HR Projects Fail and the findings were telling to say the least. 84% of over 1000 global organizations with combined HR technology budgets of $4 billion told us they felt their HR projects were unsuccessful.
Now in the third part in this webinar series for 2022, we continue to examine our new research into Why HR Projects Succeed. In this now-on-demand webinar, UNLEASH focuses on the human factors of any HR technology project – and why without keeping people at the heart of what you’re doing, no technology will truly succeed. What are the cultural components that contribute to success and how do you best help people through any changes you have planned? We tackle all this and more!
Listen to Allison DeTitto, VP People Change Enablement at Moody’s Corporation and Abla Filali Meknassi, Global Culture, HR Communications & People Development Leader at Suez Water Technologies & Solutions as they join UNLEASH’s Kate Graham to zoom in on this important research and its findings.
The data explored encompasses input from over 1300 HR and business leaders, and 1000 employees worldwide.
Watch on-demand to:
- Understand the critical human factors to consider in any HR technology project
- Explore the importance of your organizational culture and its impact on HR’s success
- Hear what ‘good’ looks like in organizations like Amazon, NASA and Novartis
- Face up to the reality of what HR is getting wrong when it comes to change management (and how to fix it!)
- Discover the seven habits of highly successful HR organizations that you can adopt right now
Tuesday, May 31st, 2022
Head of Content Labs and Insights, UNLEASH
Global Culture, HR Communications & People Development Leader, Suez Water Technologies & Solutions