Many companies don't know what skills their employees have, and they struggle to retain top and diverse talent.
The tools that companies use to drive their workforce strategy often fail to deliver because they don't scale and can't adapt to each employee's needs. Organizations must address these talent management needs urgently.
The enabling technology for the new Talent Management approach is deep learning AI, find out how in this webcast.
Talent management is now a C-level or board-level issue because leadership recognizes that people are the main driver of business success. We know that if you take care of your employees, they’ll take care of customers, and in turn the business.
Being people-centric and having the ability to leverage technologies such as AI for talent management are key for business success.
We’re very excited that the technology is going to help us not only remove biases but really unleash the power of our employees, in owning their careers and growing with us as opposed to breaking outside of the organization.Grant Weinberg, Vice President of Global Talent Acquisition, TriNet
Watch this webinar on-demand for discussions on:
- The challenges organizations are facing, and how to address them with technology and change management
- What to look for in AI-powered talent management
- Real examples of how organizations are realizing the Future of Work now with AI
- Philips CHRO Shares Details on Mass Talent Re-Deployment to Get Ventilators to COVID Front Lines
- The State of Talent-ism: Becoming an HR Anarchist in the Talent Management world
- Organizations work fine, it’s the people who decide the future
Watch On Demand
"*" indicates required fields