Organizations are under tremendous pressure to transform, create new business models, and move into adjacent industries.
All of this is being done against the backdrop of fewer people for the jobs available, with AI disrupting everything.
In this webinar, we will explore the impact of AI on HR, and cut through the noise to truly empower you to navigate the future.
On 7-9 May 2024, the world’s HR leaders will come together in Las Vegas for UNLEASH America. Our International Festival of HR agenda is packed with 200+ speakers, 140+ sessions across 11 streams, plus an Expo Hall full of 200+ of the best HR tech solutions.
This webinar is your chance to get an exclusive sneak peek into the event and an opportunity to have one of HR’s leading minds, Josh Bersin, at your fingertips.
With AI gaining solid ground in 2023, the challenges of today are more around how business leaders and HR effectively implement it. We want to delve into the intricacies of successful AI integration in HR – a key conversation for UNLEASH America – exploring strategies to navigate innovation, adoption, and long-term impacts to drive progressive organizations toward greater success.
Along with AI, we will also dive deep into what it means to be a dynamic organization, what is the new leadership model in this environment, and how HR should evolve to meet these needs.
Join us live to:
- Gain exclusive, pre-event insights ahead of UNLEASH America, as we delve into THE hottest topic of the year (if not the decade!).
- Learn from one of the industry greats, Josh Bersin, for a deep dive into successful AI integration for HR.
- Discover strategies to effectively implement AI in HR, addressing the challenges and opportunities to drive organizational success.
- Stay ahead of the curve as we explore the evolving dynamics of organizations and the new leadership models shaping the future.
- Align with the latest trends, and network with industry leaders to exchange ideas, share best practices and expand your horizons.
UNLEASH is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDC) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP recertification.
About our Panel:
Josh Bersin: Industry analyst Josh Bersin focuses on the global talent market, trends, and technologies impacting workforces across all industry segments. His research is featured in publications such as Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Fast Company, Wall Street Journal, Economic Times, Financial Times, and Washington Post, and he published his book Irresistible in 2022. The Josh Bersin Company provides a wide range of research and services for HR leaders and teams; the Josh Bersin Academy, which today has approximately 30,000 members, offers 22 cohort-based programs for HR professionals.
"*" indicates required fields