If the global pandemic has taught us anything, it’s that we can all adapt to change more easily than we think. Overnight, we as individuals and we as organizations have moved away from rituals that we’ve been wedded to for years and that weren’t fit for our new world. We’ve quickly adopted new practices that serve us and our businesses are much better.
So, why are organizations still pursuing engagement practices that aren’t delivering the results they want and desperately need?
Is it time for change?
In this report from Work-Happy, take an intense look into employee engagement and discuss “What’s not working?”
The report covers:
- How data can hinder and help
- What happened to valuing diversity?
- Who is responsible for employee engagement within the organization?
- The power of meaningful conversations and coaching
- A new approach to employee engagement
Download the report from Work-Happy now!
"*" indicates required fields
Sign up to the UNLEASH Newsletter
Get the Editor’s picks of the week delivered straight to your inbox!