In this research from Qualtrics, you’ll discover that employee experience key performance indicators reveal a shift towards priorities like career goals and learning in 2024, highlighting the need for organizations to address ongoing growth desires. Well-being factors have evolved, with employees now prioritizing the use of their skills, feeling respected, safety, and working with integrity.
HR, once seen as a connector, is now a critical growth driver, collaborating with business leaders to understand employee expectations and guide them toward organizational goals.
If your goal is to create a workforce that is happy, healthy, engaged, and productive, fostering employee loyalty and advocacy for organizational values, then you need to hear these insights.
Download this report to:
- Explore 5 key trends to navigate in the year ahead
- Consider how you can empower your EX program with AI
- Understand what organizations are getting right – and wrong – in the eyes of employees
- Delve into recommendations specifically for leader-type, for the insights that matter most to you
- Get into the details of specific regional reports to understand your unique context of trends, challenges, changes, and opportunities in the years to come
"*" indicates required fields
Sign up to the UNLEASH Newsletter
Get the Editor’s picks of the week delivered straight to your inbox!