what’s instore at unleash america?
UNLEASH America Conference & Expo is the most influential HR marketplace in the world. For a decade, UNLEASH has been the proving ground for startups, scaleups, breakthrough technologies and global innovators shaping HR.
Each year leaders and technology buyers gather in Las Vegas from over 2,000 leading employers, influencing over 12 million employees adding $18 trillion to the global economy.
Who can apply?
Joining UNLEASH as a media representative is application-only. Designed for journalists, editorial members of the press, and contributors with a track record in creating relevant content on the future of work, human resources, jobs, recruitment, tech, learning, wellbeing, D&EI, startups & venture capital.
We otherwise recommend PR & Comms professionals and non-editorial employees of media companies to purchase the General Attendee Experience.
Media credentials are reserved for editorial members of the working media. Those requesting media registration must be currently employed by an established news outlet.
Media registration is offered on a limited basis. UNLEASH reserves the right to deny any applicant a media badge. We cannot issue credentials to publishers, corporate officers, or sales, advertising, public relations and/or technical support staff from any news outlet or other media/analyst organization.
- Reporters and editors must have an editorial role in a well-established news outlet that publishes original content.
- Reporters and editors must provide a copy of two recent bylined articles or clips published or broadcast within the last 6 months that cover the HR industry.
- Bloggers must provide documentation from an external web analytics service (such as Google Analytics) showing a minimum of 50,000 unique visitors per month.
- Additionally, bloggers must provide a copy of two recent industry-related by-lined articles or blog posts published within the last 6 months.
- Podcasters must provide documentation from an external web analytics service (such as Google Analytics) showing a minimum of 4,000 monthly listens or over 1,000 listens/episode.
- Analysts will not be considered for media accreditation, and instead should register to attend as an Analyst
- Consultants and representatives from PR and marketing firms will not be considered for media accreditation and should consider the General Attendee Experience
- Non-editorial employees of a media organization who plan to engage in sales or marketing activities will not be considered for media accreditation
- YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts, as well as communities, forums and user groups, will not be considered for media accreditation
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR 2024
- Complimentary Full-Access pass to UNLEASH America
- Access to our award-winning event app and meeting scheduler
- 9 stages and hundreds of hours of inspiring content to learn from some of the most brilliant minds in the HR world
- 100+ Exhibitors and Sponsors - discover the HR's best solutions, services, and products