Setting up your organization and people to survive and thrive
The disruption the pandemic brought to the workplace made one thing clear: only organizations that are prepared and equipped for unexpected changes will thrive, even during crisis.
And, with surveys consistently showing that people that find their work unsatisfying are more likely to switch jobs than ever before, organizations and HR leaders need to step up and adapt to this change where employees hold the power. Fast.
We’re delighted to bring you this guide from SHL that dives into key aspects of organizations:
- The design and architecture of our organizations;
- The experiences and the opportunities we create for our people;
- And, how leaders’ need to evolve and grow as the organization’s purpose and impact broadens.
Download now to glean guidance to remodel your workplace and discover what are your “must-haves” and what redundant things to ditch.
Download now, to consider:
- What must you do to ensure your business is still here in 12 months’ time?
- How you can harness the power of digital advances?
- How your organization wants and needs to get work done, and what culture and experiences need to be fostered?
- What possibilities can you offer each individual employee as they navigate through their career?
- What is the role of leaders in the new workspace?
- What purpose appeals to everyone and how can you ensure everyone feels safe, valued, belonged and included?
- Case Study
- How To Guide
- Product Spotlight
- Product Spotlight Video
- Roundtable Insights
- Clear filters