People that find their work unsatisfying are more likely to switch jobs than ever before.
Employees are gaining power! And businesses need to adapt to this change. Fast.
How can organizations create a culture that provides purpose and belonging to talented employees for the long term?
Reasons to Attend
- Find out how to prevent poor business performance by identifying potential across the business.
- Discover how strong succession planning underpins an optimal employee experience.
- Learn how to gain trust among employees by making them own their career path and leveraging their full potential.
- Discuss how to unfold hidden gems throughout the organization to increase your candidate pool and maximize succession planning.
- Meet and network with fellow HR and talent leaders in a confidential, collaborative environment
Why join an UNLEASH Roundtable?
Amid the current disruption, HR leaders need to get ahead of the exponential trend where work, technology and how work gets done have changed forever. But how should we approach the relevant questions, given the radical uncertainty we continue to face as the pandemic becomes more protracted than anyone imagined? Our exclusive Virtual Roundtables are designed to explore where business leaders are focused now, key challenges and prioritization for the rest of the year, and what matters most in planning for what’s next.
What to expect
- An in-depth discussion with 8-10 senior executives from the world’s leading organizations.
- Robust conversation based on pre-supplied questions and active participation from every attendee.
- The chance to share your genuine perceptions and challenges, with an agreement on Chatham House Rules.
- A professional post-event editorial write-up summarizing actionable insights and next steps.
How to take part
Apply to get a seat at this exciting UNLEASH Roundtable today. Please note that all attendees are screened. Your company name will be shared with other participants to help us create the most useful discussion possible.
Head of Content Labs and Insights, UNLEASH
Kate has worked in HR tech for 18 years. Now heading up content labs and insight for UNLEASH, she works with organizations using HR, talent, and learning technologies to feed into the research and content agenda, shaping insight and analysis outputs for a global audience.